Green tea has been a popular drink in East World for thousands of years,not only because of its taste, but also because of its functions. Its dark green, serrated-edged leaves are alternate and oval, while its white and fragrant blossoms appear singly or in clusters.Tea polyphenols is regardeded as anti ageing and loweing blood pressure, and catechins is the most effective component in polyphenols.In catechins, EGCG and gallic acid play the most important role, so it is also to be extracted individually for application.
1. Can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids 2. Have the function of removing radicals and anti-aging; 3. Can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds; 4. Anti-radiation, anti-cancer, inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell; 5. Sterilization and deodorization
6. Seductive effect.
7. Treat and Prevent the brain disorders caused by glutamic acid.
1. Used in food and beverage additives as geen tea favor food or beverage. . 2. Used in vegetable and fruits pary to keep them fresh.
3. Used as mouthwash for mouth, gum and throat diseases like gingivitis, stomatitis. 3. Used in canned food to kill bactarial, eliminate odor and smell, prevent oxidation discoloration.
4. Used in cosmetics to anti-radiation and anti-aging
5. Used in pharmaceutic field with diuretic and anti-cancer function.
6. Improve menstrual pains.
7. Improve the memory and study ability.
8. Help relieve stress by inducing a relaxing effect without drowsiness.
3 Package & Preservation
Packaging:1 kg/bag, 25 kg/drum, with double layers plastic bags in, external use cardboard drums.
Preservation Methods:In a cool and dry, avoid light, avoid high temperature place.
Shelf life:24 months if proper stock
4 Shipment& Payment
Shipement from China Main Ports
Payment ( T/T, L/C)
1) Advanced Equipment
7 Our Advantage
1) Free sample.
2) 100% Natural porduct, without any synthetize ingredient.
3) Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service.